Friday, August 1, 2008

God's Power to Change Your Life (Living With Purpose) by Richard Warren

Most people can think of different areas in their lives they'd like to change. But actually changing them? That's the problem! The good news is, God is all about changing lives. In this book, Rick Warren gives you practical principles from God's Word for change and growth in ten areas of your life.

My Review:
The nine fruits of the Spirit (love, joy, peace,patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control) are discussed in detail with two specific steps at the end of each chapter for the reader to use to put thoughts into action. Rick Warren writes in a conversational tone, making his steps easy to follow. A good choice for a book on spiritual growth.

1 comment:

Deborah said...

Hello! I just found you through a comment on another blog. If you ever review devotional/inspirational books, let me know...I'll send you one. You can visit my blogs through my profile.