Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Tagged! I'm It!


Jill from At Home in the Country tagged me to:

  • Grab the nearest book.

  • Open the book to page 56.

  • Find the fifth sentence.

  • Post the text of the next two to five sentences along with these instructions. Don't dig for your favorite book, the cool book, or the intellectual one: pick the CLOSEST.


Right now, I'm reading Out of Her Hands by Megan DiMaria.
"He must really be in love, Grandpa. They've been seen kissing in public."
If I were sure Id get the right leg, I'd kick Emma under the table.
"Really?" Ross asks.
"So, Pop, what's new with you?"
Thank goodness for Jer. If we continue to talk about Nick and Amber, my head will explode. At least Emma didn't mention that Nick never came home last night.

I am supposed to tag 5 other bloggers. So guess what? If you are reading this, consider yourself TAGGED!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That was interesting. I'll try it