Saturday, April 18, 2009

Isn't It Lovely?

Bella at Bella Reads has kindly presented me with the Lovely Blog Award.


There are the usual rules that go with most awards. I'm to pass it along to 15 Bloggy friends or acquaintances. (Bella gave it to 20!)

However, I'm a rebel and tired. Now that's a wicked combination! So I'll offer this lovely award to anyone who would like to have it and leaves me a comment saying so. I'm justified in doing this as I consider those who leave comments quite lovely indeed!

❤  ♡  ❤  ♡  ❤

Speaking of coments, Robin of My Two Blessings gave me the You Don’t Say? award “to recognize some special bloggers whose comments have made such an impact on me.” The You Don’t Say? award is given to special bloggers in hopes that they will pass the award along to 5-10 of their best commenters! Robin has a gizmo that figured out exactly how many comments I had left on her blog. 
I don't have that gizmo, and I don't know how many comments you have left, so once again, I'll share the lazy way. If you would like this award, leave two comments on this blog and take it! Life is to be enjoyed, and if you are gizmo-less, you should be able to take the easy road.

4 comments:

Desert Rose said...

LOL this is a funny way to pass on the awards :)
Congrats on them.. I'm tempted to do the same on some awards I have right now, but I just can't do it.. I HAVE to name my nominees :)

Bella Foxx said...

Hi, just stopping by on my travels (cyber travels).

Any way to pass on awards is fine with me, I'm pretty lazy myself, not tired, and a rebel which I think is an even wickeder combination.

I was even going to post about how lazy I am but haven't got around to it.

I name recipients because, like DeSeRt RoSe, I have to, that compulsion is stronger then my laziness!

bermudaonion said...

Congratulations on your well deserved awards, Sally!

Dawn @ sheIsTooFondOfBooks said...

Congrats, Sal! You deserve both for your lovely blog and your super commenting!