Filled with their trademark wisdom, humor, and insight, The Before-You-Marry Book of Questions will help couples:
- delight in their differences
- plan their financial future
- sort through family obstacles
- lay a strong foundation for a marriage that goes the distance
- give their marriage to God
The Farrels did it again! This husband/wife marital expert team have produced an excellent book that should be mandated for every couple seriously dating, thinking of becoming engaged, or married. Their marital stability will have a firmer foundation after sharing this study.
Chapter titles reveal how fully the material is covered:
- Are You Ready for Love?
- Do We Have a Strong Enough Friendship?
- Are We Compatible?
- Are We Making Progress?
- Can We Handle Our Families?
- How Is Our Emotional Fitness?
- How Will You Propose?
- What Will Our Wedding Day Be Like?
I especially liked the part where the authors divulged their story.
Thank you to Christianne Debysingh at Harvest House Publishers for my copy.