I’m signing up for the 2009 Pub Challenge hosted by 1morechapter.com. The rules are:
1. Read a minimum of 9 books first published in 2009. You don’t have to buy these. Library books, unabridged audios, or ARCs are all acceptable. To qualify as being first published in 2009, it must be the first time that the book is published in your own country. For example, if a book was published in Australia, England, or Canada in 2008, and then published in the USA in 2009, it counts (if you live in the USA). Newly published trade paperbacks and mass market paperbacks do not count if there has been a hardcover/trade published before 2009.
2. No children’s/YA titles allowed, since we’re at the "pub."
3. At least 5 titles must be fiction.
4. Crossovers with other challenges are allowed.
5. You can add your titles as you go, and they may be changed at any time.
6. Sign up HERE using Mr. Linky.
7. Have fun reading your 2009 books!
I've already got five books lined up for January, and I'll add more to the list as I decide on them. Here's what I have so far:
1. She's in a Better Place by Angela Hunt
2. The Perfect Matchby Susan May Warren
3. Kiss by Ted Dekker and Erin Healy
4. Sweetwater Gapby Denise Hunter