Friday, November 7, 2008

Book Tag!

Nicole from I Meme It has tagged me with a book tag!

The rules are:

1. Link to the person who tagged you and post the rules on your blog.

2. Share seven random and/or weird book facts about yourself.

3. Tag seven random people at the end of your post, and include links to their blogs.

4. Let each person know that they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.


My random book facts:

1. I got my first library card when I was five years old, after signing my name in cursive.

2. While in high school, I got in trouble when my mother caught me reading Peyton Place.

3. I’ve read all of Ernest Hemingway’s novels without like any of them.

4. I’ve read most of Ernest Hemingway’s short stories and love almost all of them.

5. I served as a library aide when I was in junior high school.

6. As an adult, I worked as a Library Clerk in a public high school.

7. I established a church library from scratch, using the Dewey Decimal System and grew the collection to over 1,000 volumes.

The seven fortunate people I choose to do this are:

1. Alice Teh from Malaysia at Hello, My Name Is Alice

2. Robin from California at My Two Blessings

3. Cathy from Phoenix, Arizona at Kittling: Books

4. Eleanor from Pretoria: Gauteng: South Africa at Thatchwick Cottage

5. Lorrie from North Carolina at The View from My Door

6. Violet from India at Violet Crush

7. Jennifer from New Zealand at Breathless Mind

Have fun!

8 comments:

Cathy said...

I was tagged with the same meme last week, and I hate to say it but time doesn't allow me to come up with another set of answers. :-( My original ones are here.

Lorrie said...

Hi Sally, just getting around to checking in on my blog. This will be fun for me since I love books. I will think up my answers and post sometime next week!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for playing Sally! Cathy is very popular among the bloggers!

Robin M said...

Hi Sally,

I am she who must be named from mytwoblessings -- Robin :)

Thanks for the tag. I will try to answer but it will probably take a couple weeks. Nanowrimo has my brain occupied for a while.

Have a fun weekend.

Robin

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the tag. I'll get to it in a couple of days. It is difficult to come up with 7.

And btw, I am from India :)

Alice said...

Mine's up, Sally. Thanks for the tag! :)

http://www.aliceteh.com/2008/11/book-tag-seven-random-book-facts-and.html

Anonymous said...

You created a library?! That's very cool. =)

Thanks for tagging me - this is going on my long list of 'things I'm doing as soon as my last assignment is handed in.'

Anonymous said...

I don't think I've ever read anything by Ernest Hemingway.